Senior Data Scientist (NLP/BERT)
AI Technology Company
Can be fully remote within the UK
£75,000 - £90,000
Xcede is excited to be partnered with a leading AI platform who are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who specialises in NLP to work in their Machine Learning/Deep Learning team, focusing on computational advertising projects.
This is an exciting role for a well established end-to-end Data Scientist who wants to join a high performing team in an organisation who are trying to push the boundaries.
You will be responsible for prototyping, building ML/DL models, deploying models and ML Ops for real world problems.
Key skills/experience required:
- BSc/MSc in a STEM subject
- Experience working on end-to-end ML/DL problems
- Extensive ML model building/deployment understanding
- Python expertise
- Strong experience with NLP is preferred and ideally relating to advertising projects
- Experience using BERT in production
- Semantic web and contextual search work would be a real bonus
- Deep learning tooling skills e.g. PyTorch
- Strong cloud vendor experience (AWS/GCP)
- Good infrastructure skills (ML Ops)
- Track record with Open Source competitions such as Kaggle is nice to have
No sponsorship available for this opportunity, unfortunately.
For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Python, Computer Science, NLP, Natural Language Processing, ML Ops, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Open Source