City of London, London
Xcede's Data Science team are working with an immediately recognisable fashion brand/retailer within their Marketing division.You'll be involved in interesting work across the business including implementing/scaling of algorithms for optimisation of ad revenuem, trialing prototypes for new personalisation features and analysing enormous data sets to deliver the best experience to customers. Very competitive salary and generous benefits available, this could be an incredible next step in your career.
- 2+ years commercial data science experience
- Proficiency in Python and associated ML libraries
- MSc OR PhD in a quantitative field
- Avility to present and visualise data for non-technical audiences
- Experience with in marketing and ad revenue optimisation is a major plus
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/