City of London, London
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
4 months ago
If you were looking to step into a senior role and mentor more junior scientists, then this could be a fantastic next step in your career.
- Commercial Data Science experience
- Proficiency in Python and it's associated ML libraries
- Ability to build regression and classification models
- MSc/PhD in a quantitative field
- Prior insurance experience would be beneficial, but definitely isn't essential
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/