City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to make a step towards leadership and nurture client facing skills.
- 2-3+ years commercial data science experience
- Ability to take the lead on projects, be responsible for solution design and mentor
more junior team members
- Proficiency in Python and associated ML libraries. Experience with Spark and other Big
Data technologies is a bonus
- Ideally prior consulting experience strong stakeholder engagement skills
- BSc/MSc or above in Computer Science/Machine Learning or a related quantitative field
- Willingness to travel to client site for projects
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/