City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
They are conducting some very exciting, cutting-edge work right now and this would see you applying some of the most recent research and putting it into production.
- 2+ years commercial data science experienxce
- Direct experience applying modern deep learning techniques (RNNs, GANS) and proficiency
with assocaited libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras)
- Strong grasp of 2D/3D computer vision techniques
- Proficiency in Python, ideally in C++ as well
- MSc in a related STEM field, computer vision related subjects and thesis' are highly valued
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/