City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
2 months ago
If you are looking for highly talented team to learn from and grow with as well as clear career progression, this could be a fantastic move.
Quick note: It's worth highlighting that they fully committed to interviewing and hiring (all remotely) in spite of the current situation.
- Demonstrable experience working in a commercial data science setting
- Proficiency in Python and common ML libraries
- Strong communication skills are highly valued
- Experience with any combination of churn, loyalty, adtech, RTB or search is advantageous
- MSc/PhD in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science or a related quantitative subject
If you are interested in learning more about this role or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/