City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum
Very competitive salary with great benefits (1 remote day a week, bonus, training/conference budget etc.) on offer for the right candidate.
- 3-5+ years commercial data science experience
- Strong applied deep learning experience and familiarity with related libraries (PyTorch,
Tensorflow), particularly in conjunction with NLP
- High level of proficiency in Python and experience deploying models to production
- Ability to mentor more junior data scientists
- MSc/PhD (preferred) in Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related quantitative field
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/