£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Amazing additional benefits
2 months ago
This high-growth tech startup is simultaneously solving the high-street staffing shortage whilst empowering students to better afford the cost of living whilst at university. Their platform connects student jobseekers with businesses that need immediate workforce. Already with 25 major London brand partnerships, 10,000 students that have signed up to the platform, and a team that has grown to 45 in just over a year, this company is experiencing serious growth and now needs a Senior Data Scientist to come on board.
The Senior Data Scientist Role
Coming in as a Senior Data Scientist, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical skills in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
- Data relevancy and accuracy validation
- Design and development of ML algorithms
- Data analyses, reporting insights and results to management
- Helping to design the analytics solution architecture
- Deploying and operating systems on AWS
- Reviewing automation process and implementing improvements
The Successful Senior Data Scientist
If you are a Data Scientist interested in career progression and eventually mentoring a team, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within a fast-growing tech startup.
Desired Skills and Background of the Senior Data Scientist:
- Solid Python coding experience
- PhD/MSc in STEM background
- Strong mathematical/statistical skills coupled with in-depth machine learning knowledge and programming ability
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between £60,000 and £80,000 based on experience.