£60000 - £90000 per annum
This disruptive RegTech startup has a phenomenal opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist with expertise in NLP to work on a variety of interesting text-based projects, ranging from topic modelling and recommender systems to ontologies and information retrieval. The company, whose mission is to eliminate the burden of risk and compliance, is building a Real-Time Regulation platform, facilitated by the use of machine learning, NLP and advanced analytics.
The Senior Data Scientist Role
Coming in as a Senior Data Scientist, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical skills in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
- Applying advanced machine learning and NLP techniques (topic modelling, word embeddings, ontologies, IR) to drive business decisions
- Researching and developing new techniques, looking at state-of-the-art literature, discovery the ideal solution for each particular problem
- Writing production-ready code
- Defining data strategy, uncovering novel use cases for their extensive database
The Successful Senior Data Scientist
If you are interested in have some great commercial experience as a Data Scientist and have some specific NLP / text-based experience, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within a fast-growing RegTech startup.
Desired Skills and Background of the Senior Data Scientist:
- Solid Python coding experience
- Experience using ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch etc.
- Experience of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction etc.
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between £60,000 and
£90,000 based on experience.