City of London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum
This a very senior roles within the organisation and a great move for someone looking to progress their career in technical capacity.
- 5+ years combined commercial and quantitative academic experience
- Strong grasp of modern machine learning techniques, particularly Bayesian inference, time-
series analysis, model cross-validation
- Professional NLP and Computer Vision experience is highly value
- High level of proficiency in Python and associated ML libraries
- MSc/PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related STEM field
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/