SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our client based in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in building and implementing recommender systems in a commercial setting.
As a Senior Data Scientist at the company, you will be responsible for leading the development and deployment of advanced machine learning models & algorithms to solve complex business problems. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and other stakeholder areas, to understand business needs and deliver high-impact solutions.
- Lead the development and implementation of recommender systems for their products and services
- Design and conduct experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of different recommender algorithms
- Analyse and interpret large datasets to extract insights and inform business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Mentor and guide junior data scientists in best practices and techniques
- A Master's or PhD in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, etc.)
- Strong experience building and implementing recommender systems in a commercial setting
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and SQL
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and Keras
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled data scientist with a passion for solving complex problems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
For more information on this and other roles, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org