SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
On behalf of our brilliant client with over 3 million unique customers, we are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Data Scientist to join their well-established team in London.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing advanced predictive models to support their market-leading pricing strategy. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and identify opportunities to leverage data-driven insights to drive operational and strategic decision-making.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Master's or PhD degree in a related field, such as computer science, data science, or mathematics.
- Strong experience with machine learning and statistical modeling techniques.
- Proficiency in working with tools such as Python, R, and SQL.
- Experience working with large, complex data sets and the ability to extract insights using statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to translate business problems into data-driven solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about data and driving business impact through data-driven insights. If you have a track record of delivering successful predictive models in a commercial setting and are excited about the opportunity to shape the direction of our client's pricing strategy, we encourage you to apply for this role.
For more information on this and other roles, please contact me via email@example.com