£70000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + benefits, potential options.
7 months ago
Xcede's Data Science & Engineering team are currently working with one of the most exciting financial assistance focused apps in the world on their next stage of growth following a multi-million funding round. With a team of data scientists & ML specialists already in place (and a very technical founding team to boot) our client is looking for a Senior Data Scientist who loves applying their knowledge and skills to the core Product of any business. With a rapidly increasing user base (doubled their active users in just a few months!), the problems that they deal with on a daily basis are only continuing to scale.
- Using the data from a variety of sources to enhance to product development at the company.
- Understand core product metrics.
- Outline new areas of interest for the company based on quantitative information.
- A relevant MSc / BSc in Computer Science, Maths, Stats or a related area.
- Excellent modelling skills in Python / R and strong SQL experience.
- Evidence of commercial experience where there has been uplift in profit / user acquisition / etc (circa 4 years of experience)
- Happy to work in a dynamic environment where key business targets can change quickly!
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist or Data Engineer positions, please contact Niall Wharton on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9908