Senior Data Scientist - Tech for Good Scale-Up
£70,000 - £80,000 + benefits
Hybrid working (or Fully remote is an option)
Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Python, SQL, Jupyter notebooks, Computer Science, Statistics, Sensor data, Time series, Deployment, Construction
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a Tech for Good Scale-Up business within the construction industry.
They are currently harnessing data science approaches and state of the art machine learning techniques to solve real world problems and help improve sustainability deficiencies within the industry.
You will work on a diverse range of projects across a huge range of predictive capabilities, researching new approaches to push the boundaries of what is possible. You will also get the opportunity to be involved at all stages of the Data Science Lifecycle, with on the job training provided in deployment (if that is of interest).
Key skills/experience required:
- MSc in STEM subject ideally
- Strong Python programming experience with libraries such as Pandas
- Extensive experience with Machine Learning techniques e.g. regression, classification, clustering
- Very strong stakeholder management and presenting skills
- An interest in working in a fast paced start-up
- Experience with Time Series modelling or Sensor data is a nice to have
- Passionate about Data Science and Machine Learning
For more information, please send an up to date CV to Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org