City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
Xcede's Data Science team are working with a major retailer in London who are looking to bring on a Senior Data Science Manager to oversee part of their sizable data science function. You'll be working on varied problems from optimisation (routing, pricing, store planning), search and recommendation systems and deep exploratory analysis of customer/business data to inform decisions across the wider business.
This is a chance to work with one of the largest and most well established data science teams in London, fantastic career progression and a strong package available.
- 4+ years experience in commercial data science roles
- Dedicated line management experience of data science teams
- Proficiency in Python or R, Java/Scala beneficial
- MSc/PhD in a related quantitative field
- Not essential, but it would be useful to have prior familiarity with open source Big Data
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/