Senior Data Engineer
£80,000 Salary + Bonus/ Benefits
London/ Remote (UK)
A very successful health-tech company with a strong team, who are working on a very interesting and socially positive project, are hiring for a Senior Data Engineer to join their health-tech Data team in delivering challenging, impactful and socially positive Data Engineering projects! The role is senior level, focused on building products and taking ownership of infrastructure and deployments end-to-end and also being involved in ML Ops. Your responsibilities as a Senior Data Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Working within a new team to build algorithms and data products.
- Work across the full data pipeline on projects (ingestion, data modelling, data warehousing, validity).
- Be prepared to 'wear many hats' and get involved in various areas of the pipeline, as well as engaging with business stakeholders.
- Take a growth mindset to the role and be adaptable to taking on new greenfield projects.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Senior Data Engineer will have the following:
- Strong commercial data engineering experience
- Solid coding background
- Experience and proficiency with GCP.
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Experience with or exposure to ML Ops.
- Competitive Salary.
- Generous hybrid working options.
- Discretionary Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Link.