Senior Data Engineer
£70,000 - £90,000 Salary (depending on level)
London/ Hybrid (UK)
A scale-up Tech company with a very strong team, who are working with complex geospatial data, are hiring for a Senior Data Engineer to join their Data team in delivering challenging and impactful Data engineering projects! The role is senior level, focused on building products and taking ownership of infrastructure and deployments end-to-end. Your responsibilities as a Senior Data Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Working within a strong team to build algorithms and data products.
- Build and develop reliable APIs.
- Deploy infrastructure capable of utilizing big data using infrastructure as code.
- Use Kafka for streaming processing pipelines.
- Develop big data processing pipelines with Spark.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Senior Data Engineer will have the following:
- Strong software or data engineering experience
- Solid computer science/ coding background
- Experience with containerization (such as Docker).
- Strong proficiency in Python.
- Also, preferably at least some of the following; (AWS, Kafka, API development, Kafka, CI/CD pipelines, Pyspark, Geospatial Data experience)
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Generous hybrid working options.
- Unlimited Annual Leave.
- Training Allowance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Link.