Senior Data Engineer
London, UK (Hybrid)
£90,000 Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Very successful and data-driven sports gambling/ gaming company are building out their Data team and hiring for a Senior Data Engineer to come in and join the function! You will not only be responsible for real-time complex Data challenges but also required to mentor more junior team members! Your responsibilities as a Lead Data Engineer/ Data Engineering Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Help guide more junior engineers with their personal development through mentorship and personal development.
- Work on interesting and complex real-time Data challenges.
- Leverage latest tools and technologies on GCP.
- Create and build a range of data pipelines to share data across multiple systems.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Data Engineer will have the following:
- Proven commercial experience as a Data Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM subject.
- Proficient with SQL/ GCP
- Understanding of ETL and Data warehousing concepts
- CI/CD practices.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Strong wider additional benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Link.