Senior Data Engineer
London, UK (Hybrid)
Up to £90,000
A rapidly growing and very successful boutique Data Consultancy is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their Data team and help them in building out top-tier data platforms across their clients. They are focused on delivering large scale data transformations for businesses looking to leverage their data to inform decision making and work with a breath of companies from green-field start-ups to well-known brands! Your responsibilities as a Senior Data Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of both the design and implementation of data platforms and pipelines across a breadth of interesting projects and clients.
- Help guide more junior engineers with their personal development through mentorship (at mid-senior level)
- Enabling and supporting additional functions within your team to help deliver data products.
- Develop roadmaps and plans, working closely with the Data Product Manager, that deliver on the project goals of the client.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Data Engineer will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience as a Data Engineer/ Analytics Engineer or similar position.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM subject.
- Proficient with Python/ SQL
- Experience with building pipelines and data infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Cloud Infrastructure
- CI/CD Pipelines
- ETL/ ELT Pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code
- Competitive Salary
- Generous home office budget
- Personal Development Budget
- Flexible Working
- Wider additional benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Link.