Are you a talented Senior Data Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience designing and building complex data solutions? If so, we want to hear from you
You will have the opportunity to for a consulting company and work on a variety of projects, including real-time data processing, machine learning, and data visualization. You will also be responsible for maintaining existing data infrastructure, including optimizing performance and ensuring data integrity.
To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience in coding in Python. You should also have a strong background in DevOps and automation. In addition, you should be an architect in your field, with senior-level coding skills and the ability to design and implement complex data solutions.
- Build robust data solution
- Designing and implementing optimal data models for the project.
- Identifying key performance improvement opportunities.
- Creation of data validation models and ensuring data quality..
- Writing appropriate algorithms to interpret and serve the relevant data.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Python or C++ and big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka
- Strong experience data modelling
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skill
If you are a skilled Senior Data Engineer embarking on a new challenge, then we want to hear from you! Please apply today and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career.