Type - Perm
Salary- £70,000 - £90,000 + variable bonus
Location - United Kingdom (London - 1 x a week in office)
Senior Data Engineer - Private Equity - AWS - Amazon Redshift - ETL - Data Pipelining - Data Warehouse - Terraform
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a private equity company who have acquired over 100 companies. The private equity company are looking to hire two types of Data Engineers. One which focuses more on the data warehousing side and the other which focuses more on the cloud and infrastructure sides of Data Engineering.
This exciting opportunity, focuses on building two products which will look at:
- Focusing on enhancing the acquisitions/companies data and the insights that can be curated through the valuable work of the Data Engineers
- Looking at Engineering data which will benefit and find potential new acquisitions which could be potentially "investable" for the Private Equity business
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following - *essential skills):
- Building scalable data pipelines
- Cloud experience (AWS/GCP/Azure) all considered - but AWS used here
- Data warehousing
- Infrastructure as code - Git or Terraform e.t.c.
- Cloud Native Data warehousing (Amazon redshift, snowflake or Bigquery)
- Be creative and exploratory with the data following Data Engineering best practises
- Engaging with key stakeholders in the business, especially the Data Science and Product team
- Coding on a daily basis with Python predominately and SQL
- 2 different type of role - so one is focusing more on the data warehouse capability and the other Data Engineering role is focusing more on the infrastructure side of Data Engineering
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to email@example.com latest by the 18th November 2022 @12:00 to be considered.