Senior Data Engineer
Type - Perm
Salary- £75,000 - £90,000 per annum
Location - South of London (2 x a week)
Senior Data Engineer - London - Insuretech - Python - AWS - SQL - dbt - Snowflake - Amazon Redshift
Xcede are ecstatic to be partnering up with one of the most established InsureTech businesses in the UK at present! This large Insuretech company invest massively in their tech and are looking to expand their data and tech team exponentially over the next 18 months!
This team has massive scope for progression - both hires I have successfully made into this team have now progressed into a Lead position after 1 year being with the business!
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
- Snowflake / Amazon Redshift / BigQuery / Databricks (all considered)
- Building data pipelines at scale
- Work extensively on Data Integration sources utilising extremely modern tools
- Mentoring the junior/mid level Data Engineers in the team - code reviews and stewardship
- Assisting to solve complex business problems and ultimately help the organisation provide real value with the data when collaborating closely with the Data Product teams
- We want you to have a passion for designing and building data systems!
- Data pipelining - automating and building at scale
- Engaging with key stakeholders in the business - mainly data scientists, product team and developers
If you are interested in the role then please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th September 2022 @12:00 to be considered.