PRINCIPLE DATA ENGINEER
Location: Predominately Remote (offices in London and Newcastle)
Sector : Data
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Iona Simpson
Contact email : email@example.com
Are you looking for your next challenge- then look no further as Xcede are excited to have partnered with this industry leading company, where you will have the opportunity to be the Principle Data Engineer.
With over 6 million customers using the highly regarded software product and the company forecast for further growth you will be part of the mission to build the future of cloud business management. Engineering and Data are at the heart of this business- in fact it's what drives every decision and every process so your role will be vital to the company.
- You will work in a cross functional team environment where you will collaborate with ML engineers and Data Scientists to build and maintain data warehouses and pipelines.
- Working alongside the AI team you will help to develop the machine learning platform
- You will need to take responsibility for making sure the pipelines are running to the maximum performance and quality
- Along side your team you will help integrate new data sources
- You will have 5+ years of hands on experience with data integration, data modelling
- Experience with databases including SQL queries
- Extensive use of programs and languages including: SQL, Kafka, Amazon EMR, Scala, Python, Spark
- Ability to talk about technical issues to less-technical members of the business
- Building experience for ETL/ELT processes, data warehouse and data lakes
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position please contact:
Iona Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up the phone and call 07443577928