£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Xcede's Data Engineering team are working with a major online delivery service in operation internationally. They're looking to bring on an experienced Data Engineer to join their highly talented team at their London offices. Very competitive package available for the right candidate alongside fantastic career progression opportunities.
- BSc, MSC, PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience working with data
- Solid coding techniques supporting by at least 3 years experience with one or more of the
following: Python, Scala, Java, Perl, Bash
- ETL expertise and a strong grasp of common design techniques (ie. optimisation, data capture, key generation)
- Familiarity with a microservices architecture, CI/CD pipelines and TDD coding practices
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Engineering positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/