Type - Mid-Senior Data Engineer (Permanent)
Salary- Up to £80,000k + 15% bonus + flex cash or car allowance (c.4k).
Location - Hybrid - Hertfordshire
Data Engineer - UK - Python - PySpark - SQL - AWS - ETL - CI/CD - Data Management - Data Modelling - Data Warehousing
Xcede are elated to have partnered with a truly problem-solving tech for good organisation that are rapidly scaling due to the necessity of their focus. As well as utilising cutting edge Azure tooling and a tech stack undoubtedly able to add huge value to your professional profile, this is a fantastic and unique chance to be involved with a company that are making a real world impact in reducing the carbon emissions destroying the planet. Fortunately, this company are currently looking for a mid and senior level data engineer to service the perpetually expanding requirements of this rapidly scaling enterprise.
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
- Python or Java
- Two or more out of:
- SSIS and T-SQL
- Azure Data Factory or equivalent ETL toolset
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Spark / Data Bricks
- Real-time streaming experience with Kafka, Kinesis, Flink or equivalent.
- Worked with DevOps and software engineers to build strong tooling and cultures that prioritise communication and data reliability.
- CI/CD experience.
- Strong cloud background (AWS / GCP / Azure all considered).
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Familiarity with a specific tool like Azure DevOps or Gitlab.
- Data Modelling experience.
- Data Management experience.
- Designing and building data lake and warehouse solutions via collection, storage, processing and transformation of large datasets.
- Managing ETL, building pipelines, and scaling data infrastructure to effectively scale data science and analytics.
- To design and implement various models to ensure data integrity, ease of access and improved query performance.
- To carry out various quality checks to ensure accuracy, consistency, reliability and wholeness of the data.
- (For Seniors) - to provide mentorship and experienced guidance to other members of the team.
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of 14thth May 2022 @12:00 to be considered.
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not provided for this position*