My client is looking for a Senior Data Engineer who can assist with the design of new products and features in the custoemrs Data Platform.
The platform my client is building is based on AWS and open source platforms and functionality.
As the Snr Data Engineer, your role will be to take responsibility for:
- Solving data driven functional requests by performing analysis and solution design.
- Monitoring architectural and technical debt and addressing this in backlog formation with the product owners
- Building data pipelines
- Working on long-term data architecture questions together with the data architect and enterprise architect
- Provide solutions to data transformation and consumption questions (technology and architecture)
- Implementing devops
We are looking for Data Engineers who have;
- Proven hands on experience in Data Engineering where design and creativity have played a key role in finding robust solutions
- Familiar with DevOps
- Experienced in working with AWS, Spark/PySpark, Kafka, SQL & NoSQL Docker, Kubernetes
- Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse en AWS S3, Parquet
- Experienced in programming with Python, development of micro services (REST API's) and using Docker and/or Kubernetes