Our client who is a leading marketing agency based in London is urgently looking for a Research Insight Analyst to join the team.
- Supporting an Insight Director and Insight Manager in the day-to-day running of the department.
- Contribute to the delivery of regular insight reports and newsletters.
- Use media tools, proprietary studies and desktop research to develop analysis.
- Develop competitive reports and target audience insights.
They are looking for:
- English fluent, written and spoken.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing, media, brand or market research.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, marketing or economics.
- Understanding of the role of insights and key media/digital dynamics.
- Knowledge of media research tools, such as TGI, GWI, Nielsen AdDynamix.
- Solid knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and numerical skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking, logic and interpretation ability.
- Excellent attention to detail, well organised.
- Confidence in handling large quantities of data and simplifying it into a clear story or recommendations.
- A confident, curious, and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
To find out more about this role please send me your updated CV to email@example.com.