Xcede is exclusively partnered with a start-up Lending company who have been born out of one of the U.K.s most recognised insurance brands
They are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to come in and really have an impact on the business from day 1. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to get their hands dirty from a hands on perspective but also play a key role in the strategic vision in regards to Credit Risk.
Internal progression is a major part of the business and ideally you will be looking to take the step up to Head of Credit Risk in the future.
What will you be doing?
- This is a hands-on role where you will be using multiple data sources and analytical tools to develop and optimise credit risk management strategies for long term profitability.
- Play a key part in developing strategies across collection, acquisition & account management to further develop commercial success whilst maintain customer outcomes & being compliant from a regulatory perspective.
- Be innovative in regards to developing new personal lending products and offerings with your team with a specific focus on the evolution of credit risk practices & strategies.
What do you need to be successful?
- strong technical skills using SAS or SQL
- Python or R is a major plus although if you are strong using any of the mentioned tools then this will also be fine!
- Lending experience is an absolute must
- Experience working within regulated financial environments
If you are interested in this or other Credit Risk opportunities please contact Jake Erlich on email@example.com or +44 20 3826 3745
Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship. For all our live Business Intelligence positions in the UK please click here https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data