My client is currently seeking a Senior Cloud-Data Engineer to join their dynamic IT team within the Health Insurance sector. As a committed and goal-oriented individual, you will help set up a new, modern, state of the art data platform and be responsible for the design and implementation of data pipelines for the preparation, analysis, and transfer of data within a cloud infrastructure or between cloud and on-premise systems.
In addition to playing an active role in the project team for knowledge transfer, you will use your communication skills to translate technical requirements into software solutions at the interface with internal customers. You will also support the provision of ML-based services and products and their end-to-end data supply, while ensuring automated processes from development to operation.
- The ideal candidate should possess an IT-related degree or IT education with a few years of professional experience in data engineering.
- Proficiency in Python(Java would be a plus).
- Essential to have experience with cloud service providers and technologies, preferably AWS and OpenStack.
- Required experience in developing, operating, and monitoring productive processes using CI/CD technologies with a specific emphasis on process automation.
- It would be a plus if the candidate has knowledge of implementing data mesh architectures and streaming technologies such as Kafka.
- Competitive salary package.
- Work-Life-Balance: < 38 working hours, very few meetings Friday after 12 pm.
- Healthy working: Capped working hours.
- Flexibles Arbeiten: Roughly 40% home office- flexible hours.
- Weiterentwicklung: Trainings and Conference Opportunities.
- Free Health Insurance for you and your family.
- Corporate Benefits: Website with lots of changing discounts around various consumer centric companies. Highly interesting car leasing deals and „Job-Rad" options.
DM me for more info