Location: Berlin or Brunswick
One of the largest clothing retailers in Europe is forming a new BI team and are looking for a (Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst. They have over 1,000 stores across Europe, grossed +€4 billion last year and are looking to continue their success with you helping them with decision making processes using data insights.
You will work closely with stakeholders across multiple departments and sit between the data engineering and controlling teams translating technical insights to actionable tasks. Defining BI use cases and using your understanding in various topics such as sales, logistics, finance, supply chain, etc. to optimise current practices. Using Power BI, you will develop reports and visualisations that provide valuable insights.
- Strong Experience in Power BI and DAX queries
- Fluent English and B2 German language proficiency
- Nice to have knowledge of SQL and experience in MS BI (on prem or cloud) environment
- Nice to have experience in the retail industry
- Salary up to €90,000
- 80% Home office hybrid working environment - offices in Berlin and Brunswick
- €500 annual contribution to capital forming schemes (pension, savings, etc.)
- Individual progression plan with allocated learning and development budget
- MacBook Pro & Monitor provided
- 30 Vacation Days
- Employee Discounts on company products
For more information, apply or contact Norman Cistovas