Snr BI Engineer
We are on the search for a Business Intelligence Engineer that will be responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining BI interfaces. We want you to manage our clients data retrieval and analysis within their company, by providing them with clean and comprehensible data to the end-user that can be efficiently used to create KPIs.
A successful incumbent will build a bridge between data and the people who need to query it, but who lack the SQL skills needed for sophisticated query construction.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- At least 5-6 years of experience within a BI development environment.
- Hands-on experience with T-SQL, SSIS, Data Warehousing, SSAS and Power BI
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Analysis Services - authorising OLAP cubes and writing MDX
- Extensive experience in SSRS Development, creating and fine-tuning SQL Reports.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the Design, development, maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using Microsoft BI stack - MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI
- Design, develop and maintain ETL process using SSIS.
- Data warehouse design, maintenance and re-architecture as required.
- Works on highly complex and cross-functional BI solutions. Directs, organizes, and leads projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Collects, analyses, and shares data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results.
- Responsible for Implementing data structures using best practices in data modelling, processes, and technologies.
- Performs data conversions, imports and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Implements tools and frameworks for automating report generation, identification of data-quality issues, and data governance.
- Performs data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external