Position: Senior Data Scientist
Location: Cologne (hybrid work)
Salary Range: up to 100k
Xcede is assisting a global, publicly-traded Tier 1 reinsurance company to hire a skilled candidate to work as a Senior Data Scientist within the analytics department. The successful candidate will be part of 5-people team where they will lead exciting data science projects, provide clients with valuable data insights and act as a mentor to junior actuaries/data scientists.
- Conducting thorough experience studies and diverse data analyses, aiding product development, market teams, and technical accounting, as well as enhancing the strategic data analysis services
- Exploring and implementing new data sources and methods, leading cross-functional data projects, and representing our macro market in global data science exchanges
- Aiming to boost our industry recognition and solidifying company's reputation as data experts and solution providers
- 5+ years of proven experience as an senior data scientist
- Great knowledge of statistical methods that are related with analytics or data science
- Strong programming knowledge with either R or Python
- Experience in managing your own agile projects
- Business fluent English and ideally at least B2 in German
Please apply with an updated version of your CV!