a global leader in the automotive cyber security industry. We protect drivers & manufacturers from cyber-attacks on their vehicles.
- Review and analysis of standards, security laws, and communication protocols for the automotive industry.
- Develop security concepts and specifications for automotive systems and networks. Perform security threat analysis and risk assessments.
- Create security measures and secure architectures.
- Consult, present, and collaborate on numerous security projects with OEMs and Tier-1 R&D teams.
- To assist regulation, develop processes and procedures in accordance with ISO-21434 and UNR-155.
- Knowledge of communication protocols.
- Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and secure protocols.
- Experience with analyzing complex systems from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Familiarity with regulation processes.
- Experience with threat analysis and risk assessment.
You'll be prioritized if you have:
- Extensive security background.
- Experience with embedded systems, from both a HW and SW perspective, including topics like microcontrollers, HSMs, secure boot, access control, exploit mitigation techniques, ect.
- Knowledge and experience in the following standards / methods:
- ISO 21434, UNECE R155, JASPAR
- Cyber Security Management Systems (CSMS) and related processes, e.g. ISO/IEC 27000:2018
- Risk Management Frameworks, e.g. ISO 31000, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST SP 800-30 Risk Management Guidelines
- Experience in Audit methodologies - auditor/assessor credentials
Senior Talent Consultant
Mobile: +65 90868968
DID: +65 6011 0125
EA Reg No. R22108527
EA License No. 16S8096