Market rate - Outside Ir35
London - Hybrid
I am currently supporting a client in the Healthcare sector looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join the team.
The ideal Scrum master will have experience working on cybersecurity projects and able to help co-ordinate the design, build and implementation of new security products/capabilities.
- Work with internal stakeholders on new deliverables for rapid POC and MVP development of security products (potentially in Power BI) to provide a more analytical solution for the business community then just a standard report
- Ensure that the backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, sprint planning, spring demos and retrospective ceremonies are executed accordingly to optimize the team's performance
- Ensure that milestones are reached, and deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Input into planning and estimation in agile framework to fulfil the requirements backlog
- Act as a Scrum Master for 1-2 Scrum teams, working on multiple concurrent projects
- Embed an agile way of working for the team and coach them to achieve the team's goals
- Maintain best practice in deliverable progress following consistent data processes, decision tracking, risks management, budgets etc
- Recognised Agile certification
- 3 - 5 years of experience of running multiple scrum teams
- Expertise in a variety of Agile principles and frameworks
For further information about this position please apply.