Up to £580 per day
3 months ago
Mandatory: Active SC Clearance
Length: 3 Months
My client in Bristol is looking for an experienced Azure Security Administrator with broad Active Directory, Hybrid Identity and Azure Security experience. The dedicated security interlock resource must be able to augment a clients security team to ensure the programme is following their security policies consistently and help you to understand risks, mitigations and any gaps in Security.
1. Manage two cloud based Windows Active Directory domains:
- User management
- Group Policy
- Delegation - including Group Policy Delegation
- Domain trusts - including selective authentication
- Good understanding of domain replication
- Good knowledge of LDAP/ SLDAP queries
- Integration of Unix devices to Active Directory.
- DNS - Knowledge of record types and their use/ zones/ maintenance (e.g. scavenging)
2. Knowledge of authentication methods - both on-premise (e.g. Kerberos/ LDAP/ SLDAP) and cloud Based (e.g. Federation/ Claims/ AAD JSON Token/ Header based authentication)
3. Azure AD:
- Integration of Azure apps to AAD
- Azure Privileged access management
- Azure Conditional access
4. PowerShell - AD/ AAD & Azure components
5. Ideally experience of PingAccess (but this will eventually be superseded by F5)
6. General understanding and experience of troubleshooting networking, in terms of connectivity within Azure, where NSG's and dedicated network appliances are used to constrain communication between infrastructure components.
7. Azure RBAC/ custom roles
8. Certificate services/ PKI - Creating certificate requests for submission to a PKI service, using OpenSSL (SANS are especially relevant). Configuration and management of Windows Active Directory integrated PKI service.
9. Cerberus FTP experience