SAP Consultant | Johannesburg
Job Family: Information Technology
Career Stream: Application Development
We are currently recruiting for a SAP Consultant to work on a 12-month contract for a financial institution, based in Johannesburg.
- Contribute to quality and financial goals by operating within the agreed budget and by conforming to the Service Level Agreements.
- Investigate and propose enhancements that will result in improved performance.
- Delivers to stakeholders with the appropriate level of urgency.
- Act in a technical integration specialist role across various SAP disciplines.
- Provide input and oversight into testing and implementation of SAP programs.
- Keep up to date on strategies and SAP technologies.
- Analyses and appropriately judges the pro's, cons, opportunities and risks of a problem.
- Incident Management, Standby Duties, Development, and implementation of SAP BPC-related solutions.
- SAP BPC Application Support.
- Working with current Agile tools (Jira)
- 5 years plus SAP Functional experience
- 3 to 5 experience SAP BPC Embedded / Standard systems. Microsoft tool (Office) - Analysis queries in Excel.
- Script Logic, Fox Coding, Report, and Input sheet writing, maintaining process chain and BW ETL skills.
- Quality assurance
- Relevant project and process applications
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/ National 1st Degrees
- Degree in Information Systems, Finance, or related field.
- SAP BPC 10.1 or 11.1 Certifications
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you meet all the necessary requirements.