We have a current opportunity for a Salesforce Platform Owner on a Hybrid permanent basis for a global IT consultancy company with over 16,000 employees worldwide in various countries. The position will be based in Hatfield.
The Salesforce Platform Owner will inherit a growing team, split between the UK and US. You will enjoy good collaboration with stakeholders and teams across multiple countries in different time zones. This role will be to drive the delivery of the platform, leveraging the full range of capabilities while ensuring a stable and supported service is delivered to our customer base.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Salesforce platform and product capabilities coupled with hands on delivery experience
- Drive standards and processes to help accelerate implementations, improve quality and ensure the platform is scalable, maintainable and fit for future.
- Oversee DevOps and Release Management
- Leads platform roadmap reviews and assessments.
- Require a Salesforce Administrator certification ( Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years leading a salesforce team supporting multiple salesforce clouds
- Strong communication and presentation skills, getting stakeholder buy-in, presenting proposals to senior management
- Result oriented person with strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of Salesforce Solution design & architecture, data management and integrations.
Please note you will have to be within travelling distance form Hatfield and be a fully UK citizen