We have a current opportunity for a Salesforce Consultant on a Hybrid permanent basis for a global IT consultancy company with over 16,000 employees worldwide in various countries. The position will be based in Hatfield.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their growing salesforce team, where you will be responsible in delivering salesforce solutions to our global sales organisation ensuring our continued growth for internal application.
- Requires Salesforce Administrator and Sales Cloud Consultant certifications ( Advanced Administrator, App Builder & Service Cloud Consultant desirable
- Collaborate with or acts as the Solution Architect in discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Collaborates and communicates with the functional stakeholders in various business groups and IT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years salesforce experience.
- Strategic thinker who gets the bigger picture and is able to work in a consultative way - inspiring and leading our business aligned to our vision of the future whilst leveraging the salesforce platform
- Transparent and efficient communicator with a growth mindset
Please note you will have to be within travelling distance form Hatfield and be a fully UK citizen