Sales Operations / Sales Administrator
Length: 5 Months
Location: Cannon Street, London
Rate: £150 - £300
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Consultant to join the newly created Sales Excellence function to support Avanade UK's ambitious Sales growth plan.
Sales Excellence is a newly created function in Avanade UK which will strengthen the UK's Sales operations as we accelerate our Sales growth and also look to change the way we operate to best support our Sales team.
The Sales Excellence team will help drive greater sales efficiency & effectiveness through process standardisation & optimisation, increasing client face-time for sellers. It will focus on optimisation and where required address global tool and process improvement opportunities and simplification. It will aid sales operations with improved data quality, driving increased rigour and commitment to forecasting accuracy & sales closure, with bid co-ordination and support.
The role reports to the Sales Operations lead but will work on a day to day basis with Sales Directors and their teams.
This is a newly formed role and will evolve as the successful candidate drives it.
Key initial tasks include:
- Creating and managing Opportunity records in CRM
- Reviewing Pipeline data quality and taking corrective actions
- Assisting in the creation of Opportunity review materials and artifacts
- Managing end-to-end deal lifecycle on deal extensions and change requests
- Tracking and reporting on Must-Win deals (Priority deals)
- Co-ordination and escalation on Work-At-Risk request
- Assisting in the tracking and management of Pre-sales spend
- Managing and being custodians of a UKI knowledge repository on Sales tools, process, policies, and guidance, as well as best practices and reusable assets
Key Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working in Sales, Bid Management or Sales Operations would be beneficial.
- Good communicator (oral & written) with a proven ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Deadline focussed.
- Team player with strong values and behaviours.
- Proactivity and self-starter are essential.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.