About the Company:
Cybersecurity Vendor whose Software Security, Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Management platform delivers cutting-edge solutions. They have an established presence in Japan with existing customers and Channels partners. The company was recently acquired by a global technology conglomerate. They are retaining their leadership team and independence, but now have the funding and market leverage to achieve their ambitious expansion plans.
About the Sales Engineer, Japan:
As the Sales Engineer in Japan, you will lead all technical engagements with prospective customers as part of the Pre Sales cycle and also act as point-of-contact for post sales and professional services to key enterprise accounts. Your techno-commercial mindset will be key to growing the company footprint in Japan.
- Lead presale activities from early engagement stages with prospects, while collaborating with sales, marketing and internal technical teams to build end-to-end solutions that fit customer needs.
- Manage Proof of Concept and travel to customers sites as required
- Understand and successfully match customer pain points and requirements to proposed solutions that solve their unique challenges.
- Partner with Country Manager to plan, prepare, and execute deals in sales cycles.
- Manage customer-facing engagements, including commercial and technical sessions, conduct demonstrations and presentations
- Train customers on how to use the platform in a way that is tailored to their specific use-cases
- Influence and build rapport with key decision-makers and become their trusted advisor, deliver and communicate ROI for our clients.
- Present at professional events, conferences and webinars.
- 5 years of experience as a Sales Engineer/Systems Engineer/Solution Architect with proven record of presenting technical information to various business levels.
- 5 years of experience in a dynamic and fast paced start-up environment
- Hands-on experience with Linux and understand cybersecurity concepts
- Excellent knowledge of cyber security technologies, e.g. next-gen Firewalls, VPNs, SSO, EDR, SIEM, Proxies.
- Strong familiarity with OWASP Top X, SCA concepts, OSS.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and autonomously
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
Reg No: R1987368
Xcede Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096