About the Company:
Cybersecurity Vendor whose Software Security, Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Management platform delivers cutting-edge solutions. They have an established presence in Japan with existing customers and Channels partners. The company was recently acquired by a global technology conglomerate. They are retaining their leadership team and independence, but now have the funding and market leverage to achieve their ambitious expansion plans.
About the Business Development Executive:
As the Japan Country Manager, you will be a confident, articulate Sales professional who is able to effectively perform research to identify and penetrate target accounts. Your experience in Enterprise SaaS sales will be key to your success and your experience in growing existing relationships will be key to expanding the local footprint in Japan.
- Lead sales activities from early customer engagement to closing
- Plan, prepare, and execute deals, working closely with product, delivery teams in HQ
- Manage complex business engagements with C-Level of target enterprise accounts
- Build and manage strategic business alliances and partnerships within the local market
- Commercially manage the response to RFPs, RFQs
- A highly motivated individual with SaaS sales experience and a passion for technology.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a B2B sales role, with cybersecurity experience ideal.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a sales role in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven track record in closing 7 figures complex deals.
- Keen attention to managing customer satisfaction and experience with retaining business from key accounts.
- A customer-centric approach - you enjoy talking to customers and establishing good relationships.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
Reg No: R1987368
Xcede Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096
About the Company: