We're searching to hire for our client an experienced Sales Consultant. Whom be responsible for lead generation and customer relationship building through attending customer meetings, conferences, and networking events.
Office Location: Nottingham, UK (Hybrid & Flexible Work). This is a national role.
About our client,
Our client is a UK-based IT Services company located in Nottingham, and specialising in Industrial Networking Environments, Cybersecurity & IoT. They help companies to securely connect their machines, industrial systems and workforce so that they can realise the business benefits of digitalisation.
What's the opportunity?
Go prospect searching, bring legitimate sales qualified leads to sales meetings and develop those leads into quotable opportunities.
What will I be doing?
- Develop a solid pipeline through lead generation and qualification
- Take the lead on selling our clients new packaged industrial IoT products and services
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Build relationships with customers and educate prospects on the benefits of Industrial IT
- Take the lead on RFI /RFPs, generating compelling sales materials and proposals
- New customer acquisition through attending conferences, expos, networking and social events
- Identify customer problems and work with them as their trusted advisor to develop solutions
- Be the customers' point of contact for technical sales queries
What are we looking for in you?
- Growth mindset: You will be driven to grow the business and your career within it.
- We expect you to be self-driven and to be eager to be out there winning new business
- Outgoing: You're the one who makes friends with the person next to you in line for coffee
- Curious: We're working with new technologies that solve age-old problems. You'll want to learn how it was done before, what we're doing that's different, and question why (and if!) the way we do it is better
- Ability to convey complex cybersecurity and engineering topics in plain English
- Caretaking spirit for the leads you generate- going all the way to being closed deals
- Strong listening: Most of sales is not pushing a product. It's listening to what problems a client says they have, and coming up with a tailored, clear way to solve
their specific problem
- Optimistic: Selling can be hard but you will be able to bounce back and go into each opportunity fresh.
- Willingness to travel: You'll be travelling to customer sites, conferences and expos
- Work well with small teams: As with all tech companies, there's a flat organisation here. Be prepared to get stuck in
What can we offer you?
- Hybrid/flexible working: WFH or hot desk and collaborate in our purpose-designed office.
- Career progression: We're growing and we want you to grow with us.
If you have the hunger for a new challenge and can demonstrate the sales experience our client needs to drive their new phase of growth,then apply now and dont miss out on getting in early to the future of this sector!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom is required.