Risk Data Scientist
Up to £100,000 + benefits
London based with hybrid working
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a heavily backed FinTech currently rolling out a modern BI platform at scale.
The role is fully hands on, you will be creating anomaly detection and predictive models from scratch, helping identify any risks a leading Fintech could have. You would be joining the Risk team, making it a great opportunity to interact with cross functional members of the company. You will also enjoy all the benefits a leading FinTech company can offer.
Key skills/experience required:
- A degree in STEM subject, ideally a Master's or PhD. Or relevant Data Science experience
- Involvement in the whole lifecycle of models all the way to production and maintaining of projects
- Understanding of machine learning techniques including linear models and tree-based methods / clustering / unsupervised ML techniques
- ML model deployment experience
- Excellent grasp of Python, machine learning core libraries
- Ability to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Great scientific thinking, the ability to design effective experiments which help us learn about new problems in the most efficient way
- A knowledge of software development best practices
For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Python, R, Computer Science, Statistics, Data pipelines, SQL, Regression, XGBoost, Random Forest, Decision Trees, Predictive modelling, Insurance, Machine Learning, DBT