Xcede is a specialist talent solutions business dedicated to providing niche skills to the global Semiconductor sector.
We are recruiting for one of the global leading Semiconductor manufacturers, looking for an experienced Analog RFID RF Analog Design Engineer to strengthen the team.
You will be in charge of Analog design of RFID product.
***Requirements and responsibilities***
* Implementation of novel and innovative RFID Analog and RF functions
* Leading and execution of mixed-signal verification
* Perform silicon validation and characterization alongside supporting production qualification
* Collaborate with others sites and others Business Units on design & verification flows
***What you will need***
* PHD in microelectronics preferred or Masters Degree
* 5 years RF and Analog design experience
* Team player with ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach
* Used to work in multicultural, multi-site team environment
* Sensor design experience and/or Mixed Signal design and verification
* Strong RF and Analog design experience
* IP or IC lead experience is a strong plus
* Mixed signal IC verification experience
* Strong understanding of electronic systems