RevOps CRM Technical Manager
Contract - 3 months
London - Three days a week - Monument
This role is working for a digital mortgage brokerage who have been on an incredible growth journey. The RevOps CRM Manager has overall responsibility for the business effectiveness of the sales technology ecosystem based upon the HubSpot CRM platform. Also leading lead the day-to-day operation, maintenance and enhancement of the ecosystem, while liaising with key business stakeholders to define and execute on best practice customer engagement.
- Managing RevOps CRM team, prioritising and managing workload, quality of output and their development. Player/Manager taking responsibility for delivering functional objectives through the team
- Identify opportunities for conversion improvements across marketing & sales funnels, whilst being a problem solver and reactive to our current processes
- Partner with users and stakeholders, to understand needs and create an ongoing vision for the platform and related applications (e.g. Gong, Aircall) that meets operational requirements and aligns with business goals
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience working in CRM technology - ideally with experience of Hubspot, but other CRM systems acceptable
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Growth Organisation
- Hands-on, self-directed professional who plans, prepares and executes professionall
If you're interested in this role, please apply now!