Reseearch & Insights Manager - 6months + Outside IR35
The primary focus for this role is to successfully manage and deliver research programs and requires a strong understanding of research (qualitative and quantitative), data analysis and an ability to effectively communicate insights.
You will be a research professional who is highly ambitious and driven to achieve excellent standards of work. To be successful in this role, you will be act as a subject matter expert and advise stakeholders on how studies can be conducted, and how the results can be used.
You will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment and will be an expert juggler of tasks, being able to manage a number of insight projects at the same time from beginning to end, with support where needed.
You will be enthusiastic and positive with a can-do attitude that helps them to find solutions when things don't go to plan. You will have strong previous experience in an agency or client-side role and will be familiar with the design, management and delivery of qualitative, quantitative and multi-method projects. You may have a strength in one over the other, but should be literate and interested in both qual and quant.
* Independently manage multiple research projects across a range of methodologies, incorporating questionnaire design, methodology, data analysis/weighting and reporting.
* Translate business problems into actionable research designs and methods.
* Implement bespoke qualitative and quantitative research projects in response to requests from internal stakeholders to drive and support business decisions.
* Use research to inform proposition development and to help inform the business on what our customers want us to do.
* Build and manage relationships with third party research agencies and internal stakeholders in both the EU and US.
* Proven experience: 5+ years relevant market research experience across a range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
* Ability to manage qual and quant projects from end to end, with a solid understanding of research methodology, data/qualitative analysis and reporting.
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritization skills
* Ability to analyse data and create strong and compelling written reports that answer the research objectives succinctly and persuasively.
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn, able to think creatively and to pick up new ways of working quickly.
* Confident in working both collaboratively and independently.
* Experience managing or working within global cross-functional marketing teams
* A passionate communicator with strong communication skills
* High attention to detail across written communication and outputs
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, Word
* Qualifications (e.g. Bachelor's degree) in one of the following areas: Business, Market Research, Social Sciences, Communications, Psychology, Marketing Communications, Anthropology, Sociology, etc.
* European language skills a bonus, but not essential