Data Mesh is a new modern data architecture focused on data governance and data as a product and Xcede is proud to partner with a top 5 e-commerce giant. While generating +€15 billion in the last year they have decided to create their own online marketplace and internal payment processing platform. They are looking to stay on the cutting edge with their data infrastructure and maintain their dominance in Europe with their innovation by growing their handpicked team with a Business Analyst.
You will be working with stakeholders to define metrics and presenting User Stories from requirements of data users. You will be the point of contact within the Data Mesh establishing Data Governance and decentralising the BI function. You will be creating high quality dashboards & reports helping you understand the needs of data and products teams across the company.
- Experience in SQL and database expertise
- Experience in Microsoft PowerBI
- Nice to have knowledge of Data Cloud (Big Query, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Nice to have knowledge of Data Mesh concept
- Competitive salary up to €100,000
- Fully remote working environment - Huge Hamburg Campus (possibility to work remote)
- Summer and Christmas bonuses
- Great progression opportunities internally with many opportunities for technical/personal development
- High Calibre team including ex-Commerzbank, EY colleagues
For more information, apply or contact Norman Cistovas