£500 - £525 per day + negotiable
This is a 6 month initial contract paying around £500/day(neg) and is to start as soon as possible.
If you have a short notice period, its okay but ideally only a couple of weeks.
I have interview slots already booked out in the managers diary
This role has been deemed inside IR35
As this company roll out multiple new systems across a new transformation programme, they need a Release Manager to manage the design of the implementation approach. This includes resourcing plans and the creation of a detailed implementation plan for delivering each software. As a Release Manager you will be making changes to the data integration platform, rolling out 5 different systems across 30 environments
They need someone who has delivered something to a similar scale on time and to budget. Their first go live date is May and they need someone competent to do it
This is an opportunity to work for a company you will know and maybe have come across in your personal life, working in their newly refurbished offices in West London
Skills and experience
- Experience of deployment in an IT and Tech environment for complex projects across multiple teams
- Experience with but not limited to: Environment Conflict Management, Version Control, Source Code Repositories management, Deployment Coordination, Event monitoring and reporting, Post Implementation Review, IT change management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce experience
- If you have experience working with Zuora or other subscription based products that's a massive bonus
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools including Jira and Confluence
If this is of interest please get in touch