Leading Pre-IPO cybersecurity vendor focused on Unified Identity and Privileged Access Management are looking Regional Sales Manager to join within the UK, following their recent success over the last 12 months.
This would see you joining their current EMEA sales team to focus on hunting new enterprise logos across the UK&I working closely with SDRs, Channel and Sales Engineering.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for carrying your own quota targeting new business within the UK&I.
- Aggressively hunt for new business within UK&I both directly and via channel partners
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead qualification through to closure
- Establish a strong technical knowledge
- Attend trade events to grow the brand across the UK&I
- Implement strategic growth plans inline with targets to grow presence within the region
The successful regional sales manager, must be a self-starter with the drive to be successful and grow within the company.
- You must have at least 3 - 5 years' experience within direct sells
- Background in Cybersecurity sales
- Experience selling network security products and solutions
- Willing to travel across region
- Proven track record of carrying quotas and achievement.