Regional Sales Manager North and Central Germany
Hyper growth Series C funded IAM and PAM security vendor, whom over the last two years have won numerous awards are currently in the process of expanding their EMEA team following the increasing demand and success they have seen over the last 18 months.
As part of this expansion we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join for Northern Germany.
As a Regional Sales Manager for Northern Germany, you will be responsible for hunting new business across North and Central Germany with a focus on enterprise accounts.
- Implement and execute strategies to grow within the region
- Aggressively hunt for new business within the German region both directly and via channel partners
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead qualification through to closure
- Travel across Germany to build market awareness
- Establish a strong technical knowledge
- Implement strategic growth plans inline with targets to grow presence within the region
The successful sales director must be a self-starter happy to work remotely within a start-up environment.
- You must have at least 7 years' experience within direct sells
- Previous experience within cyber security sales
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts within finance, automotive, insurance, media and retail.
- Willing to travel across region
- Proven track record of carrying quotas and achievement.